Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Man Creating Man

If I had the choice to create a person such as Frankenstein did, would I do it? No, i do not think I would. It is not for man to deem what is fit for a person to look like, and get to choose all the characteristics of another. Furthermore, it is not for man to play God.

One reason I would not create another person is because, who am I to choose what they get to look like? If I were to create another person, they would look like what I picture beauty to be. But who says what I see as beauty is the same to the next person?

The big reason I would not create another person is because I am not God. In my personal belief, God is the creator of all things, and He has made things the way they should be. If I were to create another person, it would be the way I deem fit, or in my image. But that is not right. With my belief it is better to leave things to God to do, and not try to take his job. God creates everything perfect, and I could never do Him justice.

\If I was ever faced with the choice of creating another person, as hard as it might be, I could not do it. I can not choose what beauty is, and I am not God, so why even play like it? It is not my choice who comes and goes in this world.

1 comment:

  1. i understand what your trying to say about god creating life, but what if someone doesnt believe in god?

    ReplyDelete